Health professionals still prefer the accuracy and reliability of the old-fashioned squeeze-bulb style of blood pressure monitors. This type of gauge is known as a "sphygmomanometer," and "aneroid" means it uses a dial rather than a column of mercury. Home users, medical professionals, and those in training to become health professionals will all love this gauge.
- Easy to use:One-button operation, hands-free utilization
- Leather zipper bagincluded
- FDA Approved:Senior Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is FDA Approved
- Quality TestedStress tested thousands of times
- Quick and easy readingsLarge high Contrast dial to for easy and quick readings
- Large Air-release valve
- Accurate & precise, certified 300 mmHg manometer
Cuff with Dial, inflator and connecting tubes.
Your Senior Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 3 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any sphygmomanometer covered by the above warranties.
Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.